With so many options available in the market choosing the best server network card can be tricky for normal customers. Consumers can get overwhelmed by the huge marketplace and end in a place by choosing a wrong product that will not serve its purpose perfectly.
The purpose of this review is to avoid misunderstanding and help the customer with a shortlist of the most popular products of the marketplace by analyzing the features, functions, specifications, customers rating, and reviews.
This review section will help you with the selected list of the most favored and trended items of the marketplace where you can easily check the reviews from the actual customers.
Top 10 Best Server Network Card
Here are the top server network card we picked, check their features.
1. 1.25G Gigabit Ethernet Converged Network Card (NIC), with Intel I350 Chip, Quad RJ45 Ports, PCI Express 2.1 X4, Compare to Intel I350-T4, Server Ne
- ✅Support OS：Windows 7/8/10/Vista/XP, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019, Linux, Centos/RHEL 6/7/8,Ubuntu 16/18/19/20,Debian 9/10/11,FreeBSD 10/11/12, Vmware Esxi 5/6/7, SLSE 11/12, etc.
- ✅After-sales Service: Provides 24/7 Customer Service, 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support.
- ✅NIC Controller(s): Base on original Intel I350 chip, which supports Single Root I/O Virtualization and improve servers stability. Compare to Intel I350-T4.
- ✅Quad RJ45 NIC: RJ45 Ports (10/100/1000Mbps) to connect Cat5/ Cat6/ Cat7, up to 100 meters. PCIe v2.1 (5 G T/s) x4 Lane, compatible with PCIE X4, X8, X16 Slot.
- ✅Easy to Install：Coming with a driver CD to install OS, you also can download it from intel website. Packed with BOTH Low Profile Bracket and Full-height Bracket that support on Standard and Slim computer/server.
2. 1.25G Gigabit Ethernet Converged Network Adapter (NIC) for Intel 82576 Chip, Dual RJ45 Copper Ports, PCI Express 2.0 X1, Compare to Intel E1G42ET
- Driver CD is included natively, you also can download it from Intel website. With profile bracket and additional low profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
- Equipped with original Intel 82576 controller chip which supports Intelligent Offloads and make the servers more stable. Compare to Intel E1G42ET.
- Dual copper RJ45 ports let you connect to Category-5 and up to 100m for meeting the demands of data center environments. PCI Express* 2.0. 2.5 GT/s X1 Lane.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/10/Visa/XP, Linux, VMware ESX. (Does not support VMware ESXi 7.0 or above.)
- What You Get: 10Gtek 82576-2T-X1 1.25GbE PCI-E X1 Network Card (compare to Intel E1G42ET) x1, Driver CD x1, Low-profile Bracket x1. Backed by 10Gtek 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support.
3. INTEL EXPI9402PT PRO/1000 Gigabit 10bt/100btx/1000bt PT Dual Port Server Network Adapter
- Intel corp. – expi9402pt – pro 1000 pt dual port svr
4. Dual-Port PCIe Gigabit Network Card 1000M PCI Express Ethernet Adapter with Intel 82575/82576 Two Ports LAN NIC Card for Support PXE for Windows/Wi
- PCI Express 2.1. 2.5 GT/s x1 Lane. Compatible with x1, x2,x4, x8, x16 standard and low-profile PCI Express slots.
- Imported alloy heat sink , can effectively remove excess heat , keep the network card at normal operating temperature and double stable operation
- Support Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Linux, FreeBSD, DOS.
- Compatible with IPMI pass-through (SMBus or NC-SI), iSCSI boot, WoL, PXE remote boot, VLAN filtering
- Support Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and Remote Network Monitoring (RMON).
5. Cudy 2.5Gbps PCI Express Network Adapter, 2.5GBase-T PCIe Card, RTL8125 NIC, Wake on LAN, Flow Control, Low Profile Bracket, Windows 11/10 /8 /8.1/
- Versatile Compatibility. With extreme speed and ultra-low latency, 2.5GBase-T is backwards compatible with Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet, automatically negotiating between higher and lower speed connections.
- Up to 2.5 Gbps Speed. Combined with the latest 2.5GBase-T Technology, PE25 delivers extreme speeds of up to 2.5 Gbps, which is 2.5× faster than typical Gigabit adapters, guaranteeing smooth data transmissions for both internet access and local data transmissions.
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets. In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is provided for mini tower computer cases. Customized options give you the flexibility to find a bracket that perfectly fits your board design.
- Comprehensive System Support. Fully compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Windows Servers 2003/2008/2012, and Linux to meet your diverse operating system needs.
- Support Wake-On-LAN and RealWow Technology (remote wake-up), remotely power on/off your computer with WOL, good for centralized management
6. 10Gb SFP+ PCI-E Network Card NIC, with Broadcom BCM57810S Chip, Dual SFP+ Port, PCI Express X8, Support Windows Server /Linux/VMware
- ✅SFP+ PCI-E NIC: 10Gb Dual SFP+ Ports, apply to 10G SFP+ module/ DAC /AOC. PCI Express 2.0. 5.0 G T/s x 8 Lane, compatible with PCIE X8, X16 Slot.
- ✅Easy to install：Coming with a driver CD to install the card. If your OS is Windows 7, please contact us for the driver. Packed with BOTH Low Profile Bracket and Full-height Bracket that support on Standard and Slim computer/server.
- ✅After-sales service: Provides 24/7 Customer Service, 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support.
- ✅Support OS：Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019, Linux, Centos/RHEL 6/7/8, Ubuntu 16/18/19/20, Debian 9/10/11, FreeBSD 10/11/12, Vmware ESX/Esxi 6/7, SLSE 11/12,etc.
- ✅Controller(s): Base on Broadcom BCM57810S Controller, which supports Single Root I/O virtualization and improve servers stability. Compare to Broadcom BCM57810S Ethernet Network Card.
7. 10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card, Single SFP+ Port, with Intel 82599EN Controller, PCI Express Ethernet LAN Adapter Support Windows Server/Linux/VMware,
- Single SFP+ ports let you connect to 10 Gigabit SFP+ module/DAC/AOC for meeting the demands of data center environments. PCI-E X8 Lane is suitable for both PCI-E X8 and PCI-E X16 slots.
- Equipped with original Intel 82599EN controller which supports I/O virtualization and make the servers more stable.
- Driver CD is included natively. With profile bracket and additional low profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/10/Visa, Linux, VMware ESX.
- What You Get: 10Gtek 10GbE PCI-E X8 Network Card X520-10G-1S-X8 (Compare to Intel X520-DA1) x1, Driver CD x1, 2.62inch Low-profile Bracket x1. Backed by 10Gtek 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support. PS: Due to the particularity in QNAP/Synology system, for QNAP/Synology user, please contact our customer service before purchase.
8. StarTech.com 10G Network Card – 2X 10G Open SFP+ Multimode LC Fiber Connector – Intel 82599 Chip – Gigabit Ethernet Card (PEX20000SFPI), Black
- CONNECTIVITY TOOLS: Provided with this device, the application improves performance and security, featuring MAC Address Changer & Wi-Fi Auto Switch utilities
- PCIe x2 10G NIC with Intel 82599 chipset
- Add two 10GbE SPF+ slots to server or workstation for fast high-bandwidth connectivity
- 2-port 10G fiber network card with open SFP+
- 10Gb fiber Ethernet adapter with Intel Virtualization Technology for connectivity
- Cost-effective fiber network card supports data transfers at up to 10Gbps per port (up to 20Gbps per port in full-duplex mode)
9. StarTech.com Dual Port 10G PCIe Network Adapter Card – Intel-X550AT 10GBASE-T & NBASE-T PCI Express Network Interface Adapter 10/5/2.5/1GbE Multi G
- DUAL PORT 10GbE NETWORK INTERFACE CARD: 10Gbps Dual port PCIe Network Adapter Card copper combines high data transfer rates to provide redundancy or independent connections to multiple networks
- TECH SPECS: 10 Gbps | 2x RJ45 Ports |Intel X550AT | 10GBASE-T & NBASE-T | Muli-Gigabit 1 / 2.5 / 5 / 10 Gbps | PCI Express 3.0 x4 | 15K Jumbo Frames |VLAN |PXE |Full & low profile |2Yr Warranty
- WIDE OS COMPATIBILITY: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11; Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019; Linux kernels 3.x + (LTS versions)
- ADVANCED FEATURES: Workstation NIC Supports SAN (Storage Area Network) advanced features including iSCSI offload and Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
- TESTED & VERIFIED PERFORMANCE: We use Spirent SmartBits validation tools to validate performance; compatible with major operating systems
10. HINYSENO 4 Port RJ-45 10/100/1000Mbps PCI-Express x 4 Gigabit Ethernet Server Adapter 4 Port Network Interface Controller Card for I350AM4 Chipset
- PCI Express* 2.1 (5GT/s) , operable in x4 or greater slots
- Support Windows Server 2003 / Server 2008 / R2 / Server 2012 / R2, Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 8.1 / Win 10 32&64Bit, DOS, Linux, FreeBSD, Novell, UnixWare / OpenUnix 8
- IPMI pass-through via SMBus or NC-SI, iSCSI boot, WoL, PXE remote boot, VLAN filtering
- IEEE 802.3/10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1Q VLANs, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 1588, IEEE 802.3az – Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- Ethernet Controller(s): for Intel NHI350AM4
How to Choose the Best server network card: Buying Guide
When it comes to choosing the right server network card, you should be assured that you are making the right choice. Understanding about the product before buying it is the most important part. Sometimes with so many options, evaluating the right choice at the right moment can be problematic.
So, check out the buying guide to overcome all the hassle of finding your best solution.
Features of the server network card
The first thing to check out on any product is the feature. You have to locate the useful features that will come in handy in your needs. Sometimes a product can be filled with tons of features to look good on normal eyes but their features can be worthless in practical use.
So, before choosing the right item you need to evaluate the features from the feature section and the description section to see if you are going to use them or not. If the products come with some of the efficient features, you can undoubtedly choose them.
Check the Specifications
Sometimes, we don’t have enough time to check on the specification section and are quickly drawn to buy a product. While the products we are suggesting here are the best ones according to the users, we still suggest taking a look at the specifications.
The specifications of the server network card will let you informed about the uses and advantages of using the products. You can then determine if that can fulfill the purpose of your needs.
Yes, there can be a few problems understanding the whole specification section if it is too long. What we suggest is to look for the key features, performance, how much the products going to cost and their after-sale services.
Design of Product
The market is full of wonderful products, and it can be tough to decide which one to choose. However, the first impression you can make of the item is the overall design.
You can check out the material, finish, color, and other visual aspects of the product to get a taste of the manufacturer. If you like the overall design, you can check out other factors before choosing the item.
Seller Rank in the Marketplace
If you buying the products from our shortlisted table, then one thing you can consider is to check the seller rank. A trendy and growing product means it is delivering good performances to most of the customers.
And better trends and growth of selling means better seller rank. And server network card from a good seller rank will ensure not only good quality of the item but also a better after-sale service and good warranty service if available.
Durability and Stability of the Product
You need to check out the description and reviews section to see how durable and stable the product is. A good product will be durable, will last longer, and will provide stable uses throughout its lifetime.
The server network card we have suggested have mostly been made in a way to last longer with providing stable performance in uses, but the best thing is to click the item and check out the stability and durability according to your personal need.
User Friendliness and Comfort
No one wants discomfort and critical toughness when using a product. Comfort is one of the most important considerations when choosing the server network card. Most of the products that are selected in this article are popular which means have better served the most users.
So, we are certain that these products are comfortable and user-friendly enough to satisfy most customers. But you can watch each of the products on our list to see which fulfills your satisfaction the most.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Price Range for server network card?
The item can come with several cost ranges. The price can go up depending on the quality of the items and the ability to last longer periods, functions, specifications, features, and reliability.
The modern marketing trends have left us with little clues on the actual price. Sometimes a product manufactured cheaply can cost a lot more than a quality one. Some manufacturers spend more on marketing than manufacturing creating better reach and less quality.
So, you should compare the price of the products from our review segment to select the best features, quality, and performance of the product in a certain price range.
Why Should You Buy the server network card?
If you need an item, then understanding the scenario is simple. But if you are not, then think sensibly if the benefits of this product will certainly fulfill your need. Ask yourself, why do you want to have the product.
What we have suggested in our top pick is the best items according to many users. If you have made up your mind, then you can read the reviews of the customers before choosing the right item.
When Should I Buy a New server network card?
There can always be a question if:
Is it the right time to buy the server network card, or you should wait for few times to see if the right products have been launched to serve your need?
It is pretty difficult to determine if the products that are actually on the marketplace are the best, or the best items are yet to come. But the suggested products are popular and have very good reviews from a lot of customers.
So, if you need the product right now, wasting any time is not sensible.
Which Type of server network card is the Best?
There are different types of server network card in the marketplace. Understand your need first. Which type of this product will be most beneficial to you. You can also go through the product list and see their reviews, pros, cons, and then select the best type of items for now.
I hope our product table, review section, and buying guide will help you determine the right items for your need. If you are looking for the best server network card then there are multiple options from our product list.
You can go check out the short features of these items from our review to pick one or two to check for further reviews. Click these products and see the reviews of the customers, description of the products, and rating of it to make a final decision for buying it.