With so many options available in the market choosing the best spinach seeds can be tricky for normal customers. Consumers can get overwhelmed by the huge marketplace and end in a place by choosing a wrong product that will not serve its purpose perfectly.
The purpose of this review is to avoid misunderstanding and help the customer with a shortlist of the most popular products of the marketplace by analyzing the features, functions, specifications, customers rating, and reviews.
This review section will help you with the selected list of the most favored and trended items of the marketplace where you can easily check the reviews from the actual customers.
Top 10 Best Spinach Seeds
Here are the top spinach seeds we picked, check their features.
1. Lettuce and Greens Heirloom Vegetable Seed Non-GMO Seeds for Planting Indoors and Outdoor 5 Packs – Lettuce Buttercrunch, Romaine, Arugula, Kale an
- 🇺🇸 USA – Proudly grown and produced in the USA. Don’t use inferior overseas seeds in your garden. These greens are great grown in hydroponics, aquaponics, indoor and outdoor gardening. These seeds are all heirloom, save them for future gardens and provide food security for your family.
- 🥬 WATER RESISTANT PACKAGING – Our high-quality heirloom seeds use professional seed packets, unlike our competitors who use plastic bags, leading to seed mold. Each high quality packet comes with planting and harvesting instructions. Over 5,000 seeds, more than double our competitors.
- 🥬 5 VARIETIES GREENS AND LETTUCE SEED PACKETS – 5 of our most popular salad greens, including Arugula (Roquette), Spinach (Bloomsdale), Kale (Vates Blue Scotch Curled), Buttercrunch Lettuce, Romain Lettuce.
- 🥬 FREE BONUS – 5 Free plant markers to help you keep track of what salad garden seeds you planted where.
- ✅ GUARANTEE – If you aren’t happy for any reason, return your lettuce seeds for planting for a full refund.
2. Purely Organic Spinach Seeds (Bloomsdale Long Standing) – Approx 360 Seeds – Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Open Pollinated, Heirloom, USA Origin
- Enjoy Baby Spinach & A Plentiful Harvest: Plant new seeds every 2 weeks to ensure a continuing supply of fresh spinach in the spring and fall. When seedlings are 2-3 inches tall harvest every other plant and you’ll be able to enjoy a nice helping of baby spinach while giving the remaining plants more room to grow and flourish.
- Certified Organic: All Purely Organic Seeds are open pollinated, non-GMO (not genetically modified), heirloom, organic seeds. Each Purely Organic Seed Packet carries the USDA Organic Seal signifying that is has passed rigorous standards and been certified organic by a USDA Accredited agency.
- Premium Packaging: All seeds from Purely Organic Products are packaged in individually styled packets ideal for gifts, storage or immediate use. Each packet displays the plant variety on the front with instructions and plant facts on the back.
- Spinach Oleracea: These finest quality, non-GMO, USDA Organic Bloomsdale Spinach Seeds will produce a generous crop with glossy, dark green leaves perfect for a wide variety of culinary uses from salads to soufflés.
- Freshly Packed: These seeds are packed for the current growing season and will provide high germination rates next year as well.
3. Sow Right Seeds – Viroflay Spinach Seed for Planting – Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening
- Beautiful — Full color packet of Viroflay Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) seed; A tried and true french variety that has been grown since 1866. Huge green spade-shaped leaves grow quickly and reach to 10″ long. Very cold tolerant; a perfect crop for winter. Minimum of 1.5g per packet.
- Easy to Grow — Instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc. under the “How To” section of our website. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
- Safe Seed — Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
- Spring or Fall — A carefully selected variety that grows well planted outdoors in the spring or fall. Could also be grown indoors if given sufficient light.
- Great Spinach — One gardener recently declared “this is the best tasting spinach I have ever had and is the only spinach I am going to plant in the future.”
4. Bloomsdale Spinach Seeds for Planting is A Great Heirloom, Non-GMO Vegetable Variety- Great for Indoor, Outdoor and Hydroponics Gardening by Garden
- 🏅 TRUSTED VARIETY – Popular spinach seeds used by gardeners for years. Produces heavy, dark green leaves that are packed full of both flavor and nutrition.
- 🇺🇸 USA – All of our seeds, including the Bloomsdale Spinach seeds for planting a home garden, are heirloom, open-pollinated and non-GMO, grown in the USA. Don’t buy inferior seeds from other countries. This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, but you can save the seeds each year, adding food security to your home.
- ✅ GUARANTEE – We know you’re absolutely going to love your spinach seed, but if for any reason you don’t, please contact us.
- 🌱 INDOOR & OUTDOOR GARDEN – Spinach seed is perfect for growing outdoors and indoors. It is also a popular variety for growing in hydroponics.
- ⚖️ PACKETS – Each Bloomsdale Spinach seeds for planting plant seeds packet outdoors is printed on water-resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included. Each heirloom spinach seeds packet contains at least 2 grams of seeds.
5. Early No. 7 Spinach Seeds – 100 Seeds Non-GMO
- 85% Germination Rate
- Maturity: 40 Days
- FREE SHIPPING!
- 100 Seeds
6. Spinach, Bloomsdale Long Standing Spinach Seeds, 500 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds
- For more of Isla’s Garden Seed products, enter Isla’s Garden Seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
- Sow the seeds in deeply worked soil 1/2″ deep and 2″ apart in rows 12-18″ apart, later thinning the seedlings to 4-8″ apart. Keep the soil moist but not too wet, since an imbalance in the water supply can cause bolting. If the temperature rises above 80 degrees F, provide some sort of shade. Bloomsdale does tolerate some heat.
- Bloomsdale Long Standing Spinach is the perfect choice for a large rich full of flavor leaf! Excellent Spinach rich in Vitamin C, Grows to be large & robust, very simple plant to grow, Delicious/Perfect for sauté or stir fry!
- Hardiness Zones: 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12: Latin Name: Spinacia oleracea Type: Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Cool Season
- This will be your most popular item in your home garden! Use in your breakfast smoothies! Or your lunch salad or sandwich! How about your dinner side? Fantastic addition to your Home Garden! Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
7. Organic Bulk Spinach Seeds (1/2 Lb)
- Fortified with Mycorrhizae, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Superior, Organic Growing!
- Latin Name: Spinacia oleracea Days to Maturity: 40-60
- Organic Bulk *Bloomsdale* Spinach Seeds
- Organic, Non GMO, Heirloom, Open Pollinated
- Growing Practices: No Pesticides No Herbicides No Fungicides No Synthetic Fertilizers
8. Spinach Seeds Heirloom (Viroflay) (45 Seeds)
- For smaller baby spinach, sow 30 seeds per foot.
- Harvest baby greens at 3″.
- Great in a salad, green smoothie, or quiche!
- Sow outdoors in early to mid-spring, August for a fall crop
- Plant in full sun
- Plant successive crops every 10-14 days.
- Keep seeds moist until germinated.
- Sow seeds 1″-3″ apart, thin to 6″-12″ for full sized plants
9. 600 Seeds Kangkong Seeds – Rau Muong, Ong Choy, Brown W.ạtér Spin.ạ.ch Seed Water Convolvulus – Chinese Spinach – Chinese Watercress – Chinese
- PLANTING POINTS: Seeds in about 15 began to Germinate, the Growth temperature of 20 ~ 35 . Light to be adequate, BUT the adaptability of dense planting is strong, it is a short daylight type
- 600 seeds Kangkong Seeds – Rau Muong, Ong Choy, Brown Wạtér Spin.ạch Seed Water Convolvulus – Chinese Spinach – Chinese Watercress – Chinese Convolvulus Cong Xin Cai swamp cabbage + free bananda mask
- Variety: Vegetables
- Watercress (西洋菜,sai yeung choi in Cantonese or xī yáng cài in Mandarin), is a super healthy vegetable.
- Occasion: Home, Garden, Outdoor, etc.
10. Gaea’s Blessing Seeds – Malabar Spinach Seeds – Non-GMO Seeds with Easy to Follow Planting Instructions – Heirloom Big Round Leaf Malabar – 93% Ge
- Basella alba – Non-GMO, Heirloom, Open-Pollinated, Untreated
- The dark green, glossy, oval to heart-shaped leaves are thick and semi-succulent with a slightly thicker texture. The edible leaves (and shoots) resemble spinach with a mild, slightly peppery flavor with a hint of citrus and are used in the same way.
- Gaea’s Blessing is based in Austin, TX. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, and above all, to ensure your satisfaction. As adopters of the Safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
- Sometimes called Indian spinach, Ceylon spinach, vine spinach, and climbing spinach – malabar spinach can also be grown as an ornamental foliage vine. This plant produces has oval to heart-shaped leaves.
- A popular green leafy vegetable that serves as a perfect substitute when the weather gets hot. This tender perennial is native to tropical Asia, likely India and Sri Lanka or Indonesia (hardy only to zone 10), and is easily grown as an annual during the heat of summer.
How to Choose the Best spinach seeds: Buying Guide
When it comes to choosing the right spinach seeds, you should be assured that you are making the right choice. Understanding about the product before buying it is the most important part. Sometimes with so many options, evaluating the right choice at the right moment can be problematic.
So, check out the buying guide to overcome all the hassle of finding your best solution.
Features of the spinach seeds
The first thing to check out on any product is the feature. You have to locate the useful features that will come in handy in your needs. Sometimes a product can be filled with tons of features to look good on normal eyes but their features can be worthless in practical use.
So, before choosing the right item you need to evaluate the features from the feature section and the description section to see if you are going to use them or not. If the products come with some of the efficient features, you can undoubtedly choose them.
Check the Specifications
Sometimes, we don’t have enough time to check on the specification section and are quickly drawn to buy a product. While the products we are suggesting here are the best ones according to the users, we still suggest taking a look at the specifications.
The specifications of the spinach seeds will let you informed about the uses and advantages of using the products. You can then determine if that can fulfill the purpose of your needs.
Yes, there can be a few problems understanding the whole specification section if it is too long. What we suggest is to look for the key features, performance, how much the products going to cost and their after-sale services.
Design of Product
The market is full of wonderful products, and it can be tough to decide which one to choose. However, the first impression you can make of the item is the overall design.
You can check out the material, finish, color, and other visual aspects of the product to get a taste of the manufacturer. If you like the overall design, you can check out other factors before choosing the item.
Seller Rank in the Marketplace
If you buying the products from our shortlisted table, then one thing you can consider is to check the seller rank. A trendy and growing product means it is delivering good performances to most of the customers.
And better trends and growth of selling means better seller rank. And spinach seeds from a good seller rank will ensure not only good quality of the item but also a better after-sale service and good warranty service if available.
Durability and Stability of the Product
You need to check out the description and reviews section to see how durable and stable the product is. A good product will be durable, will last longer, and will provide stable uses throughout its lifetime.
The spinach seeds we have suggested have mostly been made in a way to last longer with providing stable performance in uses, but the best thing is to click the item and check out the stability and durability according to your personal need.
User Friendliness and Comfort
No one wants discomfort and critical toughness when using a product. Comfort is one of the most important considerations when choosing the spinach seeds. Most of the products that are selected in this article are popular which means have better served the most users.
So, we are certain that these products are comfortable and user-friendly enough to satisfy most customers. But you can watch each of the products on our list to see which fulfills your satisfaction the most.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Price Range for spinach seeds?
The item can come with several cost ranges. The price can go up depending on the quality of the items and the ability to last longer periods, functions, specifications, features, and reliability.
The modern marketing trends have left us with little clues on the actual price. Sometimes a product manufactured cheaply can cost a lot more than a quality one. Some manufacturers spend more on marketing than manufacturing creating better reach and less quality.
So, you should compare the price of the products from our review segment to select the best features, quality, and performance of the product in a certain price range.
Why Should You Buy the spinach seeds?
If you need an item, then understanding the scenario is simple. But if you are not, then think sensibly if the benefits of this product will certainly fulfill your need. Ask yourself, why do you want to have the product.
What we have suggested in our top pick is the best items according to many users. If you have made up your mind, then you can read the reviews of the customers before choosing the right item.
When Should I Buy a New spinach seeds?
There can always be a question if:
Is it the right time to buy the spinach seeds, or you should wait for few times to see if the right products have been launched to serve your need?
It is pretty difficult to determine if the products that are actually on the marketplace are the best, or the best items are yet to come. But the suggested products are popular and have very good reviews from a lot of customers.
So, if you need the product right now, wasting any time is not sensible.
Which Type of spinach seeds is the Best?
There are different types of spinach seeds in the marketplace. Understand your need first. Which type of this product will be most beneficial to you. You can also go through the product list and see their reviews, pros, cons, and then select the best type of items for now.
I hope our product table, review section, and buying guide will help you determine the right items for your need. If you are looking for the best spinach seeds then there are multiple options from our product list.
You can go check out the short features of these items from our review to pick one or two to check for further reviews. Click these products and see the reviews of the customers, description of the products, and rating of it to make a final decision for buying it.